Saturday, October 01, 2005

Slight name change and marital news

Nearly 100 posts in, and I've finally realized what I should've named the blog all along. I write about music maybe half the time, but when you add in my comments on TV and journalism, it's all "media." So I can keep referring to it as MMM (still not sure if "Triple-M" would work as my hip-hop name), and most people will never even notice.

No, I'm not changing the URL, so there's no need to fret about bookmarks or my Atom feed.

And speaking of name changes ... OK, not really, since I doubt a name change will be involved in this particular wedding: Time for 30something men everywhere to mourn -- Rachael Ray is married. Maybe now I can read her latest cookbook, which seemed uncomfortably like Jacqui Maloof's Booty Food minus the actual details about how to get your boyfriend to come home from work in the middle of the day by slipping a nude photo into his briefcase. Do people actually do that? Man, I need a briefcase.

No comments: