Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Harry Potter, Harry Potter, Harry Potter!

I haven't read any of the Harry Potter books. This is a shameless attempt to drive up traffic.

While I'm selling my soul for traffic -- Harry Potter character dies.

(I have no idea if any character dies in the new one. I couldn't name one Harry Potter character. Oh wait -- Harry Potter. There we go.)

I don't mean to put on one of these "too hip to participate in pop culture" veneers. I just don't have time to read 600-page books on fantasy worlds. I just finished America (the book from The Daily Show), and I still haven't seen the newest Star Wars, though I am vaguely aware that Anakin suffers serious injuries.

But because I'm a parent, I'm up to speed on the new Sesame Street season, so feel free to discuss.

No comments: