Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Solutions

I don't like to complain. I'd rather offer something constructive.

So with that in mind, here are a few things I'd like to see ...

1. Give Maura Tierney and Linda Cardellini a sitcom, thereby allowing them to get the hell off ER.

2. Attach a rider to the flag-burning amendment that people must be required to watch The Daily Show. That should keep everyone happy, informed and superficially patriotic. And attach more riders requiring the viewing of either Arrested Development or The Office. (Yes, I pimp those shows every week. They deserve it.)

3. XM should make its original programming available online on demand for subscribers. It's great stuff, but I can't quite plan my day around a 3 p.m. radio show.

1 comment:

Neel Mehta said...

1. Give Maura Tierney and Linda Cardellini a sitcom, thereby allowing them to get the hell off ER.

I'm not sure how to read this. Do you mean that these actresses are ruining your enjoyment of ER, or that ER is ruining your enjoyment of these actresses?

If the latter, I'm not sure I can help. I've decided Maura Tierney will never be better than she was as Lisa on NewsRadio, and Linda Cardellini will have a hard time beating Velma in Scooby-Doo (or Chutney in Legally Blonde, for that matter).