Friday, October 13, 2006

Songs you have to admit you like

Especially because you can't get that chorus out of your head.

Even if this song isn't available on iTunes.

Spoilsports.

But it's at YouTube in all its weirdo-erotic glory.

(Unfortunately, I couldn't find Beavis & Butthead's riffs on it, though I think the commenters at YouTube got it right.)

Yes, I'm dragging this out.

So that you'll be mildly surprised.

Even though it's a song you all know and love.

Even if you claim not to admit it.

Or remember it.

But you know and love the chorus.

Shall we sing it together?

Everyone ready?

3 ...

2 ...

1 ...



YOU HOBO HUMPIN' SLOBO BABE, SAID GET IT OFF, GET IT OFF ...

And they say the Swedes don't have a sense of humor. Don't they? I don't know. I'm not getting much sleep.

No comments: